Surftest SJ-410 Series 178-Portable Surface
- Both skidded and skidless
measurement are possible with this series. Equipped with 46 roughness
parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS standards.
- A wide-range, high-resolution detector and a drive unit provide superior high accuracy measurement in its class. Detector
- Measuring range: 800μm
- Resolution: 0.000125μm (at 8μm range)
- Drive unit
- Straightness/traverse length
- SJ-411: 0.3μm/25mm
- SJ-412: 0.5μm/50mm
- Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness can be measured by using the skidless measurement function.
- The handheld data processing unit and the 5.7-inch color
graphic LCD touch-panel provides superior readability and operability.
The LCD also includes a back-light for improved visibility in dark
- The excellent user interface provides intuitive and easy-to-understand operability.
- Measured data can be output to a PC with optional RS-232C or USB cable.
- Digital filter function for non-distorted roughness profiles.
- GO/NG judgment function.
- Auto-calibration function.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- Simplified contour analysis function supports the four types of measurement: step, level change, area and coordinate difference.
- Access to each feature can be password-protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The optional attachments for mounting on a column stand significantly increase the operability.
The Gauge Shop - "Your Source For Gauge Sales & Service"
407 Grove Street Loudon, Tennessee 37774
We Are Pleased
To Partner With